02 octubre, 2013

The Garden Collection

Hoy os traigo una serie de fotografías de Emily Blincoe, una fotografa texana apasionada con la luz natural y el color. Tiene una collecciones preciosas. En especial me gustan sus grupos de cosillas con la misma gama de color, como The Sugar Series o The Market Collection. Hoy quiero mostraros la que probablemente es mi favorita: The Garden Collection.


Today I bring you  a serie of photographies of Emily Blincoe, a texan photographer passionate with natural light and color. She has such a beautiful collections. I particulary love her groups of items with the same range of color. Like The Sugar Series, or The Market Collection. But today I want to show you probably the one which is my favorite: The Garden Collection.

 

 La composición, la elección de cada flor y por supuesto el color. 

The composition, the choice of each flower and, of course, the color.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario